Monday, September 28, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Monday Monday Monday.

Fall is here. I don't necessarily mind that but I am having to give my body some time to adjust to the changing weather. Good things about Fall:
1. Wardrobe change - I am so sick of wearing the same summer clothes. Now, I get to bring out some new attire! This could also mean a chance to do some Fall clothes shopping.
2. Fall clothes cover up the extra lbs better:) I am still working to lose some weight so the Fall clothes cover up the extra lbs a bit more as I work to get my fat ass back in shape.
3. There is something invigorating about the Fall weather. The breezes, the smell of fallen leaves, rainy days, brisk walks in the weather.

The only thing that scares me about Fall, WINTER is not far away at all. Winter in the Twin Cities, there is nothing like it. I am just trying to act like it won't happen this year.


No comments: