Friday, October 2, 2009

The Week so Far

I don't have much to report. My week has been busy with work and stuff. How boring? Is there any way I can just be independently wealthy? Will someone give me a sponsorship and fund my life of fabulosity or at least the fabulousness of life I plan to become accustomed to as I gracefully age (29 forever!!!). Let's run down my week:
1. Monday - Actor's Workout, great class, lots of knowledge imparted. Still trying to pick some scenes to do for class. Then it was off to teach Music Appreciation at NAU. I love the class. I am teaching in the library and the constant interruptions are awful. I am making it work as best I can. Then, it was off to bed.
2. Tuesday - Laundry, Cleaning, Errands, School Lesson Plans and Grading Papers. BORING!
3. Wednesday - Errands, School Lesson Plans, Grading Papers...Nothing thrilling!
4. Thursday - Taught Film Studies (only 1 of 3 students showed up). We had to evacuate the building for fifteen minutes during class because someone smelled propane. Never a dull moment. Then, it was lunch with Sherri and then teaching Art Appreciation that evening. Busy and exhausting day.
5. Friday - Doing some work at home then teaching Speech this afternoon.

Busy week, rainy weather, Fall is here.
Supporting the Twins! Hoping they can pull out victories during the next three games over the Royals!
Supporting the Red Sox too, though they have had a string of losses. Go Wild Card!
And finally, GO JOE MAUER FOR MVP!

More to report later!

No comments: